Monday, May 18, 2009

So Many Things To Do

My attempts to remain faithful to my blog seem to have gone astray. One day fades into the next and before you know it the week has passed. Some good intentions have been fulfilled; others not. The trouble with this rapid passage of time that leaves life in a blur, is that we quickly loose sight of the forest through the trees. We are so intent and, sometimes drained, by dealing with the present that we forget our future is limited in time. This dilemma is all too unpleasantly staring me in the face. I have so much that I want to do and so little time. A new commitment has arisen - take some time to figure out the priorities of time for myself. The first week of July has now been set aside for this contemplative excercise. Wish me well. Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment