Friday, May 22, 2009

Sedona...here I come!

Well, the place for reflection has been decided upon. July 1-5 will be spent in Sedona, AZ, a truly beautiful and spiritual place. I have also decided that two days sans computer is a part of this retreat process. This has been quite a year. I can't believe all that has happened in my life since leaving Florida just 18 months ago. Most especially, I can't believe that my ordination is becoming a reality. There is so much to think about, so much to continue to discern with regard to my call from God. As we approach the day of Pentecost, I am filled with an overflowing sense of the Holy Spirit and his presence in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Buanas Clelia This is Holly, I am not sure what I a doing on Blogger and the only reason I joined is I was searching for how to contact you and your link showed up for this site...I had a blog but deleted it as it was very therapeutic but I like my handwritten journal better....
    I will be going to Panama and Costa Rica in Fall I might start a web site or blog with photos when I do in future and I would love to be able to send you my Spiritual experiences somehow for you to read...I am very proud of having met you and Thank you for allowing me on your site. I love reading your words and do Belive you are an angel....Is there a place I can write to you or e-mail you?
    If so my e-mail is suba68@yahoo.com
    I just have so much that has happened for me spiritually and I do not share it with just anyone...I know you have many people to tend to so I will go for now....But I hope somehow in future you will e-mail an address perhaps your church or whatever....Do forgive me for being so brave as to look you up on Internet but I had no ideas how to reach you....GOD BLESS

    HOLLY

    ReplyDelete